Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Serena & Blair

Serena van der Woodsen & Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl.


Sereblair/Blairena are the ULTIMATE Gossip Girl couple!

Please, observe...


Blair: Is there a reason you're here?
Serena: Stay. Don't let these things make you run away like it did me. Like it does everybody in our world.
Blair: Every thing's horrible. My whole life is falling apart.
Serena: So, rebuild it. You're a Waldorf, remember? People don't tell you who you are, you tell them. Stay and fight. I'll fight with you.
Blair: I'm so embarrassed. I'm so...
Serena: So, what? Start over. It can be done, I should know. We can get through this together.
Blair: Promise?
Serena: Promise.

Blair: What happened? What's wrong? Talk to me.
Serena: I can't...
Blair: Of course you can...I'm not anyone. I'm me, you can tell me anything....What is you is me. There's nothing that you could ever say to make me let go...I love you.






Serena: I love you, B.
Blair: I love you too, S.

1 comment:

  1. they are such a cute couple. i love the video!

    i hope i find my serena in my life... :)

    ReplyDelete